LINE app Marketing
Anyone that lives in Thailand will tell you, that Line app is a must-have application for communication. If you have been here long enough you might notice that the Thai’s use Line for staying up to date with brands and products that they are following, and that sales can be conducted through this app. So how can we use it for business?
The Asian messenger app, which is originally from Japan, became hugely popular in a matter of days after its 2012 launch. By the end of that year, Line had acquired over 10 million active users in Thailand alone! Today, Line has over 600 million registered users worldwide and 217 million monthly active users. And as Line continues to become increasingly popular in Thailand, the chat application presents a huge marketing opportunity to business owners. By leveraging the apps’ enormous user base, you can increase brand awareness, build a list of loyal followers, and drive sales. The big question everyone asks is HOW?
Okay let’s get straight to the point here;
- Line is Thailand’s most used social media messenger app; in fact, It’s used by 92% of connected consumers in the country. It is a considerable way to get users to interact with your business and to increase brand awareness.
- Social media use in Thailand continues to grow, with 80% of connected consumers using social media or instant messaging platforms daily.
- By leveraging the apps’ enormous user base, you can increase brand awareness, build a list of loyal followers, and generate sales.
How to use Line app to maximize your marketing reach in Thailand?
There are many ways for businesses in Thailand to market their companies on Line. These include the ever-popular Line Stickers, Exclusive Offers, and Line Point ads. P.S. You will have to sign up for a Line Official Account, the process is simple and relatively quick.
How to market your business through Line:
- Build up a follower base by doing the following:
- Sharing to your facebook page, Instagram page, emails etc.
- Posting on the timeline once a week.
- Using it to manage communications with your customers
- Line Stickers – Stickers are used in two ways. Business owners can sell them, or they can offer them for free in exchange for a Line user adding your company as a friend on the application. By doing this, your company can rapidly gain a large following, boost brand awareness, and gain a wider reach.
- Exclusive Offers – Creating stickers takes time. If you would like to bypass this process, you can use Line’s Exclusive Offers service. Similar to the tactic of giving away free stickers, with Exclusive offers, you will offer a special discount or promotion in exchange for a user adding your business as a friend. This marketing tactic is much like an email list where you can send subscribers exclusive coupons or promotions to drive sales.
- Line Point ads – Line Point ads offer an alternative way to market to Line users. This promotional service focuses on the gamification of advertising: Line users will download an app, watch an ad, or add an account as a friend to win Line points. These points can be used to purchase themes, stickers, and other items within the Line application.
These are just a few ways business owners can market their business on Thailand’s popular Line application. If you would like to learn more about how your business can take advantage of Line to grow your business and increase brand awareness,
contact the marketing specialists at E-media today.
Recent Blogs / News
- Why Outsourcing a digital marketing company is better than hiring in houseApril 13, 2020
- How To Market Your Business and Service During This Lock Down of Covid-19 and Economy Crisis?March 27, 2020
- WhatsApp business and how it all connects to Facebook?March 2, 2020
- EASY WAYS TO MAKE GIFS FOR NON-DESIGNERSFebruary 18, 2020
- E-Media’s Online Guide to Setting Up Facebook Ad CampaignsJanuary 20, 2020