VIDEO CONTENT MARKETING – PLAYING A MAJOR ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Videos are a great marketing tool! They grab your potential customers’ attention, let you show – rather than just tell – about your food or service and get passed around. All the while they are also helping you to get more views over time. Below is a video we did for Iniala’s bakery (which is opening soon) – after watching it, are you inclined to try it out?
Today I would like to give you 3 reasons why creating video content is a very sound investment.
- Since YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine after Google and, in fact, owned by Google, videos are becoming extremely relevant on search engines when it comes to showcasing your products or services.
- It creates value over time, as opposed to print media that might be relevant during a short period of time. The video becomes a reusable asset to your company and could reach hundreds of thousands potential views.
- Videos can be embedded on your website to showcase your business, thus creating a bigger impact on the potential customers’ decision making.
I could keep on going talking about why videos are a good investment, but instead check out this compilation of the process of making bread, chocolate, cakes, ice cream, bonbons and jam.
Recent Blogs / News
- ADS BUDGET FOR 2019 AND FORWARDOctober 15, 2019
- THE ROOT OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – THE STRATEGY – PART 2August 13, 2019
- THE ROOT OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – THE STRATEGYAugust 3, 2019
- VIDEO Marketing in 2019 & why you should have started it YESTERDAYJuly 19, 2019
- Making Facebook Work for You in 2019March 15, 2019