VIDEO Marketing in 2019 & why you should have started it YESTERDAY
2 Years ago people started saying that video is the future, well the future is now. Video marketing has blown up and is growing faster than any other trend we have seen before. And unlike most trends, this one is not slowing down and it is NOT going to just blow up and disappear. Here’s what you need to know about the growing trend of 2019 and how to get your share of the gravy train!
First, let’s look at why we need to use video marketing as a tool, and how it can help your business. The benefits of Video Marketing are boundless! And here are just a few benefits listed out as to why you NEED to invest in a video:
- An everlasting asset for you to use, adjust and reuse again
- Video Boosts Conversions and Sales
- Video Builds Trust
- Google Loves Videos
- Video Appeals to Mobile Users
- Video Marketing Can Explain Everything
- Video Engages Even the Laziest Buyers
- Video Encourages Social Shares
Here’s a list of what to look out for in 2019 for your Video Marketing Strategy:
- Better ads options for Video Content – Remember when video ads used to be restricted to 15-30 seconds? Gratefully those days are done. 15 sec might just help to generate awareness, but businesses do not thrive on awareness. Content is king and by using longer videos that are 2 to 3 minutes helps to generate sales. The video might not be for everyone but if you deliver the right message potential buyers will purchase from you.
- Video Formats will keep diversifying – Social Media Platforms are trying their best to provide marketers with as many options for ads as possible, the same can be said for video formats. They are working hard to display as much video on as many devices as they can. The trend on Instagram Stories is a clear example of ever-changing video formats, the aspect ratios of these stories are being used by marketers on different platforms outside of stories because they reach people that are on their mobile phones.
- The Continues Rise of Instagram Stories – When we look back at the biggest trend of 2018, it’s a clear cut victory for the Instagram story. Stories have steadily become more prominent on social networks and that trend should accelerate in 2019. Why? Because the format is hugely popular, both with audiences and advertisers—more than 400 million people now view Instagram Stories daily and the product is expected to drive video on the platform to double.
- Social Media’s Video Strengthens – Platforms are aware that the future is all going to be all about videos, they are all pushing to make this possible as we speak. For brands, this means that succeeding on Social Media will go hand in hand with an appealing video that captures, explains, and sells to their viewers.
What makes a good video? It’s not just about being creative or making people laugh. A successful video has to have the following key elements:
- It Captures Attention
- Explains your service/product in a creative storytelling way
- Memorable (people are 70% more likely to remember something they saw in a video, versus reading about it)
- Foreshadows sales. (Marketing Aspects)
It may sound complicated, obscure or expensive – but it’s not! Video Marketing is the act of incorporating Video into your already existing marketing strategy. More so, doing it effectively especially in 2019 will bring your brand huge rewards. 2019 has come and just as quickly it’s almost gone already, don’t be late to get your piece of “the video marketing pie”!
Recent Blogs / News
- Why Outsourcing a digital marketing company is better than hiring in house April 13, 2020
- How To Market Your Business and Service During This Lock Down of Covid-19 and Economy Crisis? March 27, 2020
- WhatsApp business and how it all connects to Facebook? March 2, 2020
- EASY WAYS TO MAKE GIFS FOR NON-DESIGNERS February 18, 2020
- E-Media’s Online Guide to Setting Up Facebook Ad Campaigns January 20, 2020